PDA

View Full Version : Planet Lunch Boxes...ever any deals?

light-castle
05-23-2013, 11:40 AM
I would like 3 planet boxes, but they are so expensive! Is there ever any deals?

Thanks,
Jennifer

wencit
05-23-2013, 12:03 PM
They go on sale at Pottery Barn Kids every once in a while, particularly around the new school year when old patterns get discontinued. I think someone posted earlier this week about the owl pattern being reduced to something like $40 shipped?

I have only seen a sale through planetbox.com once, and it was maybe 10-15% off? Enough to make shipping free, but that's it.

jess
05-23-2013, 12:09 PM
Rarely. I think that I've seen one once or twice in the past few years. I just double checked my email and the last promotions I saw were when they introduced their bigger Launch box and then last February when they had $10 off their blue and pink box sets.

Pottery Barn kids has a couple for sale, with free shipping, if you don't mind the the 'planetbox for pottery barn kids' logo on the front http://www.potterybarnkids.com/search/results.html?words=planetbox&cm_sp=OnsiteSearch-_-GlobalNav-_-Button&type-ahead-viewset=ecom

I will say that it took me years to buy a planetbox (because they do cost so much), but they are truly worth it. I wish that I would have got them for the kids long ago. In fact, I just got a third one for our new baby because I had a pottery barn coupon and wanted to take advantage of the savings; I'll just put it in storage for a year until she's ready to use it.