PDA

View Full Version : Any great deals on all-cotton twin bed sheets?

NCGrandma
05-26-2013, 03:18 PM
Trying to find good bargains on sheets for DGD2 who just 'graduated' from the crib. Need to be a regular cotton fabric (percale?) that will hold up to hot water wash because of dust mite allergies...

Looks like flannel and knit sheets have taken over the market, or at least the Memorial Day sales. Didn't see much at LE, Macy's, Garnet Hill, Company Store -- where am I missing?

boolady
05-26-2013, 03:32 PM
We've been happy with the threshold brand all cotton sheets from target. They have a few thread count options.

elbenn
05-26-2013, 03:42 PM
Not cheap, but very cute is the painted ponies sheet set at Garnet Hill. It's on sale for $48 (regularly $68) and there is free shipping this weekend. The get the message sheet set is on sale for $38.

http://www.garnethill.com/sale-clearance/bedding-bath/sheets/?filters=&sortBy=NA&pageSize=36&pageSizeBottom=36

mypa
05-26-2013, 05:02 PM
We've been happy with the threshold brand all cotton sheets from target. They have a few thread count options.

Agree with this. Have a couple of sets and have been pleased. They run sales on them regularly, too which makes them even a better value.

Mikey0709
05-26-2013, 06:39 PM
I actually have bought some nice sheets at TJ Max and Marshall's! Also Tuesday morning if you have one of those. Always seen to find some even on clearance with high thread counts.

Also homegoods has had some kid's pattern sheets that were really cute...though I can't vouch for their quality.