PDA

View Full Version : Valco Deals?

KonzaPrairie
05-28-2013, 04:57 PM
I'm looking for a deal on the Valco Snap Dual but haven't found anything other than the blue is $50 off on Amazon (and I much prefer black). I thought I was going to be able to use AlbeeBaby's 20% off Memorial day coupon because Valco wasn't listed as an excluded brand, but the coupon didn't work for the stroller and when I called customer service they simply told me "it won't work". BBB said I could use their 20% coupon, but I would have to pay shipping since they don't carry it instore :(

Along the same thought is their any way to get Uppa accessories cheaper than list price? They always seem to be excluded from sales too.

ebp913
05-28-2013, 05:23 PM
I'm looking for a deal on the Valco Snap Dual but haven't found anything other than the blue is $50 off on Amazon (and I much prefer black). I thought I was going to be able to use AlbeeBaby's 20% off Memorial day coupon because Valco wasn't listed as an excluded brand, but the coupon didn't work for the stroller and when I called customer service they simply told me "it won't work". BBB said I could use their 20% coupon, but I would have to pay shipping since they don't carry it instore :(

Along the same thought is their any way to get Uppa accessories cheaper than list price? They always seem to be excluded from sales too.

My local BBB said usually they charge shipping but that they would do what was needed to get my business. Maybe if you go in and talk to someone and say that you need free shipping and can pick it up at their store or you'll look elsewhere, they will agree to do it. You could even say I can order right now but I can only do it in my budget if shipping is free. I tend to think that most people will take your business one way or another.