PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Hamburgers - Direct to Grill

Kindra178
05-30-2013, 08:17 AM
My friend served Applegate turkey burgers last night. They were frozen and she put them right on the grill. Is there a excellent quality hamburger like that? She had some brand from the regular grocery store that I am sure I won't like the ingredients, the treatment of animals or antibiotic use.

egoldber
05-30-2013, 08:20 AM
We do that with the frozen Costco hamburgers all the time. We only really serve them for cook-outs and get togethers.

TwoBees
05-30-2013, 08:33 AM
We put Omaha Steak hamburgers on the grill frozen all the time.

mytwosons
05-30-2013, 08:42 AM
Costco used to have organic frozen burgers but I couldn't find them this weekend.

ETA: have found Laura's natural and Sommer's organic at Kroger.

psimpson3-5
05-30-2013, 08:51 AM
We do that with the frozen Costco hamburgers all the time. We only really serve them for cook-outs and get togethers.

:yeahthat:

maybeebaby08
05-30-2013, 08:58 AM
You can put any type of frozen hamburgers on the grill, they don't have to be high quality, you can cook frozen burgers on the stove too. DH likes the machine pressed burgers so we buy a sleeve at Costco and just take out a few at a time. Costco just started carrying Bubba burgers recently.

ETA: Sorry I misread your post, I thought you asking if you could put anytype of frozen on the grill. I think Bubba burgers are higher quality, not sure about animal treatment.

AnnieW625
05-30-2013, 09:06 AM
We get the Costco Sirloin hamburger patties. They are 85/15 I believe. We eat them when we have people over or whenever we want to have hamburgers. They taste great!

oneontheway
05-30-2013, 09:14 AM
We get the Costco Sirloin hamburger patties. They are 85/15 I believe. We eat them when we have people over or whenever we want to have hamburgers. They taste great!

We recently have caught onto these and love them too. So easy to fix in a pinch since you do not have to defrost.

pastrygirl
05-30-2013, 09:32 AM
Glad to see this, because I just bought a frozen sleeve at BJ's and wasn't sure if we can grill from frozen.

boolady
05-30-2013, 09:52 AM
I know everyone's asking about beef burgers, but Costco's turkey burgers are great right from frozen. 7 minutes each side, and they're done. Ingredients are only white turkey, kosher salt, rosemary extract and black pepper.

KLD313
05-30-2013, 09:55 AM
I make my own hamburgers and freeze them with parchment paper in between them. I don't like the pressed burgers anymore. The only kind I do like is Bibba Burgers but idk anything about their quality, etc.

Cam&Clay
05-30-2013, 10:50 AM
I know that Bubba burgers say on the box that you should not thaw them before cooking.

Kindra178
05-30-2013, 12:09 PM
Bubba Burgers! That's what my friend served last night. I went to their website but didn't find anything about antibiotic use, etc.

TwinFoxes
05-30-2013, 02:00 PM
Bubba Burgers! That's what my friend served last night. I went to their website but didn't find anything about antibiotic use, etc.

Looking at their website, they offer a "natural" burger that has no hormones. So I'd assume the regular ones do.

http://bubba-burger.com/all-natural-premium-beef.html