PDA

View Full Version : Barnes and noble has a special edition of dr. Seuss oh the places you'll go-

chozen
05-31-2013, 05:41 PM
I remember a mo. Or so ago some pp mentioned this book and today while at Barnes and noble I noticed that they have an exclusive edition of it. It has 8 additional pages that you can place pics on make notes of special dates etc. there is also a pocket on the inside of the back cover. It's a really neat edition, yes I bought 2 of them. I plan on having teachers write in it like pp had mentioned, thanks for the idea. Oh, forgot to mention one of the extra Pgs. Is for teachers to sign.

lkoala
05-31-2013, 05:48 PM
Just wanted to add that if you're not a member of the BN kids club and sign up for it, you will get a 30% off coupon for children's books by email which can be used for this edition. Takes approx. $5 off the price.

cookiemonster80
05-31-2013, 06:07 PM
Just wanted to add that if you're not a member of the BN kids club and sign up for it, you will get a 30% off coupon for children's books by email which can be used for this edition. Takes approx. $5 off the price.

Do you have to pay for this like the other bn savings card?

lkoala
05-31-2013, 06:13 PM
Do you have to pay for this like the other bn savings card?

Nope its free!

https://kids.barnesandnoble.com/kidsclub/