PDA

View Full Version : evite host question

eagle
06-01-2013, 09:54 AM
ive googled this to death and cant seem to find the answer to this:

as a host, i cant seem to have any guests. the people i invited are able to adjust the counts for the number adults and kids in their party but i cant. is there some way to add extra people to increase the count after my name?

thanks in advance!

Melaine
06-01-2013, 10:00 AM
Are you saying you want to RSVP yourself as the creator of the evite? I have always just put my own email address on the guest list but that's just because it gives me confidence it actually goes out. Not sure if I'm understanding your question though.

eagle
06-01-2013, 10:26 AM
yes, id like to rsvp myself, since the total head count doesnt include my husband and kid. its easy enough to just add them in my head, but it kind of bothered me.

i think youre right, just inviting myself using another email account seems the easiest way to do it.

but its klunky!

thanks for the idea. i didnt think of it.

94bruin
06-01-2013, 11:27 AM
ive googled this to death and cant seem to find the answer to this:

as a host, i cant seem to have any guests. the people i invited are able to adjust the counts for the number adults and kids in their party but i cant. is there some way to add extra people to increase the count after my name?

thanks in advance!

You can adjust the number for yourself (or for any invited guests, for that matter.)

Go to the invitation.

Click on Edit Invitation.

Click on Manage Guests.

It will take you the page where you can manually adjust the number of guest for yourself or anyone who has replied.

HTH!

ETA: You can also click on Edit Details from the page which lists your parties. AFter that you can click on Manage Guests.

eagle
06-01-2013, 08:03 PM
You can adjust the number for yourself (or for any invited guests, for that matter.)

Go to the invitation.

Click on Edit Invitation.

Click on Manage Guests.

It will take you the page where you can manually adjust the number of guest for yourself or anyone who has replied.

HTH!

ETA: You can also click on Edit Details from the page which lists your parties. AFter that you can click on Manage Guests.

i had actually done this many times, but it was clear to me that the people counts couldnt be changed. i was obviously so very wrong! i simply selected the numbers and was surprised to see that i could type over them!

thanks so much!

the counts are now reflective of comments, etc. thanks so much!