PDA

View Full Version : Disney-specialized travel agents

kristenk
06-01-2013, 10:58 PM
Which travel agents that specialize in Disney World have you used? Were you happy or not? Would you use them again?

If I get a PIN in the mail from Disney, can the travel agent apply that to a current reservation or do whatever's necessary to use it?

I've booked two trips, but did it directly through Disney. Plus, I was going with other people and knew the specific things that I needed to book. I sorta need all the help I can get this time!

(Oh, and I searched for Disney and travel agent on BBB, but didn't really see a list. Thought this might be helpful in the future.)

megs4413
06-02-2013, 02:09 AM
Which travel agents that specialize in Disney World have you used? Were you happy or not? Would you use them again?

If I get a PIN in the mail from Disney, can the travel agent apply that to a current reservation or do whatever's necessary to use it?

I've booked two trips, but did it directly through Disney. Plus, I was going with other people and knew the specific things that I needed to book. I sorta need all the help I can get this time!

(Oh, and I searched for Disney and travel agent on BBB, but didn't really see a list. Thought this might be helpful in the future.)
I used Lauren at Mickey Travels, she's a member here. You can PM me for her contact info if you want it. I was thrilled with her. She's great. I don't know why a TA couldn't apply a PIN. She continuously looked for discounts for my reservation dates all the way up until our trip and applied whatever discount worked out best. You'd have to ask the TA for sure, though.

hoodlims3
07-01-2013, 04:14 PM
We used Minnie Babb with Small World Travels for our recent Disney cruise. It was very simple and didn't cost any extra. Of course, since it was a cruise, there wasn't too much pre-planning to work on. We exchanged a few emails of Q&A and received $200 onboard credit.