PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Morning sale

bandgsmama
06-02-2013, 08:10 AM
it looks like starting today, tuesday morning has 60% off clearance.. love searching for treasures at this sale!

Melaine
06-02-2013, 08:12 AM
Thank you!!!

Momit
06-02-2013, 08:35 AM
Ooh! Thanks for the heads up. We did well at this sale last time.

legaleagle
06-02-2013, 03:25 PM
What kind of stuff does Tuesday Morning have, compared to somewhere like Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Homegoods? There is one relatively near us but I always forget about it and have never actually gone.

indigo99
06-02-2013, 03:52 PM
What kind of stuff does Tuesday Morning have, compared to somewhere like Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Homegoods? There is one relatively near us but I always forget about it and have never actually gone.

Ours is sort of a mixture of those stores. It has some clothes and shoes but not much (unlike TJ and Marshalls which mainly have clothes). It has large sections of bedding, kitchen, and toys along with more home goods, outdoor, travel, and seasonal items.

wellyes
06-02-2013, 06:45 PM
More crowded and lower end than TJ Maxx. More knock-off brands and older stock appliances. But you're also more likely to find a real treasure, especially in the toy section. They often carry boutique toy store brands, not TRU stuff.

amatahrain
06-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Do your stores have terrible lighting? I finally went in our local store and it was a pita trying to see the products/tags. I don't know if it's just this location or what but it was a serious turn off.

Momit
06-02-2013, 09:41 PM
Do your stores have terrible lighting? I finally went in our local store and it was a pita trying to see the products/tags. I don't know if it's just this location or what but it was a serious turn off.

It's definitely a no frills shopping experience, at least from the ones I've seen. But like PP said you can find some real treasures if you search.

JanBaby
06-02-2013, 09:53 PM
I went today and picked up a pair of Zutano sleep pants for DS for $2 and six Stack and Snack stackable storage containers for $15 for all six. I talked myself out of buying the Oxo Pop containers so I was pretty happy to find these.

http://www.amazon.com/Stack-Snack-Large-Square-Stock/dp/B005OCZPUO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370224267&sr=8-1&keywords=stack+and+snack

As PP have said, it's random but you can find some great hidden gems.

diamond
06-03-2013, 12:17 PM
Ty for heads up, got a water gun for 5$, a new in box kidkraft delightful dollhouse for 13$ (I think it was a return item) and a ride on toy for 25$, looked it up and it's called Denton white-red vintage racer. Excited

diamond
06-08-2013, 04:32 PM
We just opened the kidkraft dollhouse package to assemble and it has absolutely no hardware in it? What can I do? otherwise everything else is new in packing. Ty

kaharris83
06-08-2013, 04:44 PM
We just opened the kidkraft dollhouse package to assemble and it has absolutely no hardware in it? What can I do? otherwise everything else is new in packing. Ty

Our Kidkraft train table had a phone number to call if it was missing pieces. Do you have the instruction manual? I would call them Monday. Our train table said not to take the product back to the store but to call Kidkraft directly.

mypa
06-08-2013, 08:04 PM

I've had this happen before and was able to look up the item number on their website and called to get replacements. They were very good about it and shipped it out quickly.

diamond
06-14-2013, 09:23 PM
ty very impressed with kidkraft. called them on mon, they shipped out no questions asked thru fedex, screws came on thursday and dollhouse is fixed. ty for tip of sale, brand new kidkraft dollhouse for 13$ very excited. would you recommend any dolls to go with it.

here is the house we have

http://www.amazon.com/KidKraft-65157-My-Delightful-Dollhouse/dp/B005Y32JAW

no judgement but im not looking for barbie or lalaloopsy dolls, any other options is apppreciated. ty

ElspethCordelia
06-15-2013, 12:59 PM
ty very impressed with kidkraft. called them on mon, they shipped out no questions asked thru fedex, screws came on thursday and dollhouse is fixed. ty for tip of sale, brand new kidkraft dollhouse for 13$ very excited. would you recommend any dolls to go with it.

here is the house we have

http://www.amazon.com/KidKraft-65157-My-Delightful-Dollhouse/dp/B005Y32JAW

no judgement but im not looking for barbie or lalaloopsy dolls, any other options is apppreciated. ty

Haba makes nice dollhouse families (http://www.oompa.com/baby-toys/category/Dollhouses).

Edensmum
06-15-2013, 03:20 PM
Cool, I found a skuut balance bike for 24.

nanoo
06-15-2013, 08:20 PM
Do you have the item number for the Skuut bike? I want to call customer service to locate one (hopefully) nearby. thanks!

Gracemom
06-18-2013, 10:11 PM
More items have been marked down! The store I went to had aisles of clearance reduced an extra 40, 60 or 80 percent off. I got several craft kids to stave off summer boredom for under $10 total!