PDA

View Full Version : I conquered the craft supplies!

elephantmeg
06-03-2013, 01:08 PM
:cheerleader1::cheerleader1:I've been working on this for over a year. I do (too?) many crafts Pre kids I was big into stampin up and scrapbooking and collected tons of stuff for that sort of thing, I still like to stamp some but also have a silhouette and knit and sew (mostly doll stuff/kid stuff). Anyways. I've been clearing out for ever, a little here and there and today I finally got it down to the level I want it! I have enough of everything. I have a place for yarn, cross stitch, stickers, paper, vinyl, paint (fabric and toll and pain pens, and tie dye kit!), I have a place for cloth and for patterns and odds and ends (zippers, buttons, velcro, snaps). I have a place for the funky scissors and punches that the kids like. I have a place for my special markers and colored pencils (they each have a box of makers/crayons/colored pencils/scissors in their room after the great kid art purge of a couple weeks ago). I have a place for felt and blank t-shirts/kitchen towels/bags that I like to decorate. I have ribbon and fray check (together!) and barrette backs and specialty glue and my glue gun... And because I was able to put it all away I was able to reclaim a shelf in my room and unpack a box of favorite books :) There is a spot for the silhouette and a box of accessories and a place for the laminator:cheerleader1:

OK, just had to share!

npace19147
06-03-2013, 08:53 PM
Way to go! As a fellow multi-crafter with tons of supplies for each one (plus two girls who enjoy it as well) I am much better at acquiring new toys than purging existing ones! Post pics for inspiration!

craftysierra
06-04-2013, 10:32 PM
Yeah! I am collecting my boxes of supplies together to organize into our new house. My 1st job in high school was for the fabric store I understand collecting supplies :)
Sierra

bigsis
07-05-2013, 02:30 AM
Congratulations! Can we see some pics! I would love a great inspiration from a "real" mom :)