PDA

View Full Version : Sistema Lunch Small Split 11.8oz lunch containers

curiousgeorge
06-04-2013, 10:23 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Sistema-11-8-Ounce-Rectangular-Split-Container/dp/B003819TPK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370398671&sr=8-1&keywords=sistema+lunch+small+split

These are marked at $4 but ring up on some 25% off special at only $3 right now at Old Navy. I found them with the other random knick knacks at the register. They are $4.83 at Amazon and only available as an add-on, so this seems like a decent deal.

They have a blue/green and a pink/purple color combo. They seem like good containers for packing things together but separate if that makes any sense, i.e cheese/crackers.

They also had a few other Sistema containers. There was a sandwich one, a bigger one that would almost be like a small lunchbox in itself, and I think one to hold something like cereal/milk separate or something like that. My kids only take a "snacky" lunch so I didn't pay too much attention to those.

lovemydeals
06-05-2013, 08:14 AM
If you are interested in Sistema, check out your local marshalls/tjmaxx/home goods. I found a ton: sandwich ones for $2.99, the split one for $2.99, and various other containers from $2.99+

twinsmama
06-05-2013, 11:40 PM
Also at HomeGoods.
They really work well. I have a few types and like them all.