PDA

View Full Version : Potty insert for big boy?

KrystalS
06-05-2013, 01:28 PM
Update: Just wanted to post in case anyone in the future needs one, we got the Prince Lionheart Weepod Basix. It's very cushioned, DS loves it. We have a regular shaped toilet seat and it stays secure for us. It's easy to clean, and easy to take on/off.

DS is doing great with potty training. We have the bjorn potty chair that he has been using but I would like to get a potty insert for the regular toilet. Problem is DS is a big boy, about 40lbs 38" tall. He barely fits on the bjorn potty, I have to position him just right and make sure he tucks to keep pee from spraying out. I can't find any good inserts local so I will have to order. I've looked at the bjorn insert, weepod basic and the regular weepod. I would like the one with the biggest seat, but it's hard to tell from pictures. Any other ones out there?
And I've tried just sitting him on the potty and letting him support his weigh with his hands, he will do this for a little while but since we are still in the early stages of potty training it takes him forever to pee and he can't hold himself that long on the toilet.