PDA

View Full Version : Will I regret selling the Bob Duallie?

maybeebaby08
06-05-2013, 10:20 PM
I got a Bob Duallie Rev for $65 from CL, the handlebar foam was replaced with blue tape, it's faded & worn in spots but for the price I was fine with it. We ended up loving and using the Bob a lot so I bought one in perfect condition of CL. I was going to save the beat up one for Disney in Oct., so I wouldn't worry about it getting damaged or stolen but still have a great stroller, but its just sitting in the garage. I'm thinking about selling it. DD1 will be 5.5 in Oct. but she's still a big stroller rider. Do I keep the Bob or sell and just bring the single City micro for Disney?

hollissmama
06-06-2013, 12:38 AM
Wow what a great deal! I would take it to Disney. My 6 yr old rode almost the whole time.

maybeebaby08
06-06-2013, 12:22 PM
Thanks, I'll keep it, if your 6 yo rode a lot my DD will too probably.

Mercuria
06-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Unless you need your garage space back, I'd keep it. It's not like you're saving it for a trip that you hope may eventually happen, you know? And, depending on your local market, you could probably get at least as much as you paid for it (if not more) if you fixed up the handle (black sports grip tape and/or city grips) and waited until spring (BOB buying season).