PDA

View Full Version : Some love for ThredUp on the buying side

Momit
06-07-2013, 12:55 PM
I tried them a few weeks ago with a code for new customers and was very happy with my purchases. I've made 2 more smaller orders and have been pleased with those as well.

I have found some great Hannas at prices only a dollar or two more than Old Navy, Crazy 8 etc. Seems crazy but I am not complaining! Also got a couple of cute Talbots Kids items. Lots of Gap and Gymbo too, of course.

They have a good sale going on now and code SHIPSALE gives you free shipping on sale orders over $20 through Saturday.

misshollygolightly
06-07-2013, 01:49 PM
Yeah, I was really pleased with the kids things I bought a couple weeks ago with a great code. I just bought myself 3 dresses and used the SHIPSALE code for free shipping...looking forward to seeing how their women's clothes are! Thanks for posting!

MSWR0319
06-07-2013, 03:45 PM
How did you search for Hanna stuff? I have typed in Hanna a few times and not seen anything good!

llama8
06-07-2013, 04:26 PM
I just placed my second order on thredup for clothes. I got a lot of Gymboree clothes with tags for a great price and gently used Ralph Lauren for dirt cheap. I was happy with my 1st order so we will see if it continues. I also got two women's shirts. I don't think I would trust sending them my clothes, but I did like purchasing from them.

Momit
06-07-2013, 05:16 PM
How did you search for Hanna stuff? I have typed in Hanna a few times and not seen anything good!

Maybe there isn't anything in the sizes you're searching? I searched the next couple of sizes for DS, since a lot of what's on sale is fall/winter stuff.