PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy Super Cash - void if you return items?

ang79
06-09-2013, 08:53 PM
I bought a bunch of stuff online, but the majority of it didn't fit :( I was going to exchange some of the tops for a smaller size in store, but they wouldn't let me do an even exchange in store with the online items :( I realize I could exchange them online, but I'm kinda fed up with it all, so I will probably just return everything. I also earned some Super Cash in this transaction, is it voided if I return items, like Kohls cash is?

emilykate
06-10-2013, 07:02 PM
I bought a bunch of stuff online, but the majority of it didn't fit :( I was going to exchange some of the tops for a smaller size in store, but they wouldn't let me do an even exchange in store with the online items :( I realize I could exchange them online, but I'm kinda fed up with it all, so I will probably just return everything. I also earned some Super Cash in this transaction, is it voided if I return items, like Kohls cash is?

I returned the entire order I made that earned me Super Cash a couple weeks ago. I handed her the Super Cash back with the receipt but she told me it was mine to keep. I guess they do that because there's no way to enforce it. It's not like they could not take your return because you earned Super Cash and didn't bring it back, for example. I didn't make the order intending to return it but it worked out nicely in the end!