PDA

View Full Version : Dog pee on couch!!!

DualvansMommy
06-10-2013, 03:07 PM
so i came home from errands to one of my dogs pee on my couch?! uuuugh...it's a fabric couch and i have a beige slip on cover over it. I took that off, which is in the washing machine right now. But one of the cushions still smell of pee, and i took the fabric cover off to be washed...however, the cushion itself still smells foul.

any tips on how to get rid of that??? this is why i always buy leather couch set instead of fabric

brittone2
06-10-2013, 08:10 PM
so i came home from errands to one of my dogs pee on my couch?! uuuugh...it's a fabric couch and i have a beige slip on cover over it. I took that off, which is in the washing machine right now. But one of the cushions still smell of pee, and i took the fabric cover off to be washed...however, the cushion itself still smells foul.

any tips on how to get rid of that??? this is why i always buy leather couch set instead of fabric
Get an enzyme based cleaner on it if possible. BioKleen Bac Out is great (and my local regular/non crunchy grocery store carries it), as is Nature's Miracle (most pet stores carry it).

Blot up what you can, then let the enzymes on it for a while so they can work their magic.