PDA

View Full Version : B-Ready on Amazon - prices rising??

LW804
06-10-2013, 09:24 PM
I have the B-Ready in Twilight on my Amazon Baby Registry and was waiting until my shower (this past weekend) to wait and see if anyone bought it for us. No luck (though we did get the second seat), but now that we want to buy with the Free Ride Event, the B-Ready in Twlight went from $375 to $405! What the heck? Anyone know why that might be and if I should wait a bit for the price to drop? Baby is due in about 5 weeks (have a 2.5 yo DD) but I want to make sure we don't miss out on the event. I'm a little bummed bc I realized the B-Safe is part of the event but not the Chaperone, which is what I had chosen. Maybe I'll just do the bassinet...

Thanks!

HipMama
06-11-2013, 09:09 AM
Amazons prices can change by the minute. I'd keep an eye on it and see what happens. I have the Twilight and its gorgeous! I also have the B-Safe and am really happy with it. I also wanted the Chaperone, but got a good deal on the B-Safe so I went with that. Here is a better deal! http://www.justkidsstore.com/prod/britax/b-ready-stroller-2011/twilight plus you can get a Chaperone! Edit: You can only get the free seat if you buy a full price model. So if you really want the Chaperone you can get the stroller and seat for $439.99 at justkidsstore.com

LW804
06-13-2013, 12:13 PM
Thanks! I really want the 2013 model and it seems Amazon is the only one offering them with the free ride event.

Any idea of the B-Safe in the sandstone color goes well with the B-Ready in Twilight? Or should I just go with a black carseat?

I realized the Chaperone in black still has the silver accents and may look funny with the Twilight color...

HipMama
06-13-2013, 12:46 PM
have the black b-Safe and I think it looks totally fine with the Twilight. The frame is black so it matches great.

LW804
06-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Good to know, thanks!