PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE tell me...

barkley1
06-11-2013, 01:40 PM
that I am crazy and worrying over nothing. DH had a vasectomy a few months ago, got the all clear from the dr.

Yesterday, I had this tiny cramping all day - not gas or anything, or a BM. Definitely uterus. I am freaking out b/c it was 7 days after I would have ovulated this cycle(so not time for menstual cramps yet). Implantation?? I have also been tired, but DH attributes that to me getting up a little earlier this for the past 2 weeks than usual (not much - 45 minutes earlier). Also, my body has been weird - I have tons of bruises from being clumsy, and my golf game was WAY OFF last weekend. Like I was just not myself. Dumb, i know, but i'm so freaked out!

another baby is the last thing on earth we want right now. :( I know they are blessings, but we already have 4 and both felt 100% done - physically, emotionally, financially, timewise, etc...

What are the chances? I googled "pregnant after vasectomy" and HOLY MOLY, apparently it happens all the time. :crying:

Beckylove
06-11-2013, 02:11 PM
You got the Drs ok, so it is probably nothing!

Buy a digital pregnancy test and make yourself feel better. I say digital because I need to see the words not pregnant to believe it.

Your hormones can just be a little wacky this month. Too little sleep, stress, being around other ladies hormones can make you feel just a bit off.

So, don't worry, but If it were me, I'd go a little reassurance.

ETA: stay away from Dr Google, no good comes from that.

KpbS
06-11-2013, 02:32 PM
It is most likely that you are just tired and feeling off since your DH got the all clear. Try to get some extra sleep, drink more water, and not worry! Easier said that done, I know.

hellokitty
06-11-2013, 02:35 PM
How old are you? I noticed after having DS2 that my PMS symptoms changed a lot... as in they mimicked a lot of pregnancy symptoms. So, if you are in that mid-30's+ age, that may be an issue. I went through a period of six months after AF came back after having DS2, where I kept thinking I must be pregnant, only for AF to show up and finally put two and two together and realized that my PMS symptoms had changed.