PDA

View Full Version : Baby's dream

Jess7davis
06-12-2013, 07:55 PM
Hey everyone!
New to the site and FTM. My husband and I ordered Baby's Dream furniture for the nursery before I discovered bb. Of course now I am second guessing myself, did we pay too much for baby furniture? Would we have been better off buying a cheaper set or using previously owned dresser, etc? I think as a FTM I am wanting the best for my nursery and my baby. Can any one tell me if they were able to use Baby's Dream crib/dresser/shelf for a considerable amount of time or was it a waste of money? Need some piece of mind after seeing a bunch of people here recommending ikea cribs. Also, we got the ocean crib that converts to a twin bed and that is what I want for the future.
Thanks in advance!

nfowife
06-12-2013, 09:20 PM
My oldest DD has baby's dream furniture. She has a non-convertible crib and double dresser. They are rock solid and we have moved with them twice. I am now using the set with my youngest and its held up great. I had to call baby's dream a few years ago after our last move because I couldn't find any of the crib screws to put it back together and they sent me a whole new parts set, even though my crib is no longer made. I've been very happy with it.

Jess7davis
06-12-2013, 09:38 PM
Thanks! I think I just want to make sure we aren't making a mistake, it's a lot of $$$. I like the customer service that you mentioned. Baby expenses are shocking me :) but I want quality pieces.

marymoo86
06-13-2013, 11:06 AM
I have the Legendary convertible crib (to full) and double dresser. Very pleased with it and has held up well. Especially happy with the nontoxic nature of the finish so no off gassing to worry about.

Will be getting a Babys dream crib for #2. We already have a dresser that will be used but wouldn't hesitate to buy it if we didn't.

HipMama
06-16-2013, 07:48 AM
We have a Baby's Dream set. Very high quality and durable. I can see it lasting a long time. Beautiful and timeless too