PDA

View Full Version : Zoya Summer flashback polishes bogo, free ship with 4+4

Mommy2Abby
06-12-2013, 10:28 PM
Zoya is having a bogo special on their summer flashback polishes (reg price $8 each). If you buy 4 polishes (and get 4 free), shipping is free too (up to 6 free polishes). Use code FLOGO

http://zoyanailpolish.blogspot.com/2013/06/zoya-summer-flashback-bogo-its-flogo.html

Zoya Summer Flashback BOGO - It's a FLOGO!

Summer Flashback...

Zoya Nail Polish wants you to have the prettiest tips & toes on the beach and pool-side this summer. Good thing with Zoya, gorgeous, long-lasting summer colors go WAY back. It's time to press rewind and flashback to the classic summertime shades that shine just as bright as the sun, making you the star of the season! Now that it's heating up outside, there's no better time to stock up on the warm-weather shades that Zoya has to offer! That's why....

NOW through 6/16/13, 11:59pm EST - Buy ANY Color From the Summer Flashback Page And Get One FREE*!

Use Code: FLOGO

FLOGO BONUS! Buy any 4 Summer Flashback Page shades (or more), get any 4 free AND receive FREE Standard Ground Shipping!**

How it works...
1. Add 2 or more shades from the Summer Flashback Page (CLICK HERE) to your shopping bag along with any additional items you wish to purchase. Limit 6 free Summer Flashback page colors.

2. Enter Code FLOGO into the coupon code field in cart and press "Apply Code".*

3. Complete check-out, review and submit order.

*Terms and Conditions
Available while supplies last. BOGO offer includes Summer Flashback page items ONLY. Valid online only at www.zoya.com through 11:59pm EST, 6/16/13. Not valid in conjunction with other coupons, codes or promotions. Shipping & Handling fees apply. Continental US only. Art of Beauty is not responsible for incorrect addresses, credit card entry errors, web related issues or any errors associated with declined credit cards. Returns or exchanges of promotional items not permitted. Code must be entered at time of purchase. Limit 6 free Summer Flashback Shades.

Mommy2Abby
06-13-2013, 12:32 PM
FYI - these seem to be shipping very fast, as I placed an order late last night and already got my shipping confirmation this am. Love Zoya polish!

mjmamma
06-13-2013, 01:28 PM
I really love Zoya too, not even for their health conscious benefits, I just love the polish. I definitely don't need eight though, hmmm....Thanks for posting!

maybeebaby08
06-13-2013, 01:32 PM
Thanks for posting!

Mommy2Abby
06-13-2013, 01:56 PM
I really love Zoya too, not even for their health conscious benefits, I just love the polish. I definitely don't need eight though, hmmm....Thanks for posting!

You don't have to get 8 - you can do BOGO with as few as buy one, get one free...but then you pay shipping. The free shipping offer is valid if you do buy four / get four (or buy five or six, get five or six).