PDA

View Full Version : LOVE the high, fully upright B-Ready seat - anything else similar?

monalua
06-13-2013, 10:26 AM
I have a B-Ready from Amazon and cannot decide if I want to return it or not. I LOVE the seat - how high it sits off the ground, and even more, how fully upright it sits and how comfy it is for the child. The uprightness is probably the #1 thing I want in a stroller. I love all the other features of this stroller too, and I have a 3 year old so could use the 2nd seat for a while, but it's would be my car stroller and it just seems SO BIG for that.

Are there any other nice strollers that have a great fully upright, high seat like the B-Ready? Just want to see if there is anything else I should check out before I make my decision.

Anyone use the B-Ready as their car stroller? Does it work out?

Thanks for any suggestions.

PZMommy
06-13-2013, 11:50 AM
The Uppababy Cruz and Uppababy Vista both have high up reversing seats like the B Ready. The Cruz is a lot lighter. The Vista is only slightly smaller than the B Ready. I use my Vista as a car stroller, and couldn't see why the B Ready couldn't be a car stroller. I love the roomy basket for shopping!