PDA

View Full Version : Friday fun - What are you wearing today?

BabyBearsMom
06-14-2013, 10:14 AM
And I don't mean this in a dirty phone call sort of way ;)

Today, I am wearing a black knee-length pencil skirt with an aquamarine boyfriend cardigan (fitted not baggy) that hits a little below my hips, with a white tank underneath. I have a black belt over the cardigan and a pair of strappy espadrille sandals. I'm also proud to say, after my b*tching post yesterday that my outfit does include a bra and underwear so yay! :cheerleader1:

boolady
06-14-2013, 10:22 AM
Lol! Before I even opened your post, I wanted to ask if you were continuing your commando streak.

I am wearing charcoal pants, a Tahari silk shell that has an allover ivory, gold, charcoal and black pattern, and a 3/4 sleeve buttonless black cardigan that hits below the hip. I am wearing black peep toe suede heels.

I wish I was wearing pajamas or yoga pants. No such luck.

Twoboos
06-14-2013, 10:24 AM
Too funny, I was going to start a thread like this today because...

for the 5th day in a row I am wearing the same yoga pants and tshirt. It's been rainy and gross and I have to be up, showered and ready before the girls leave for school b/c I have guys here doing the kitchen each day.

In my defense, I did change into something else later in the day a couple of times. And I'm going to change now! ;)

niccig
06-14-2013, 10:26 AM
I wish I was wearing pajamas or yoga pants.

:waving4: I'm in my pjs. It's evening where I am, so ready for bed. Flannel PJ bottoms, long sleeve t-shirt, fluffy socks...but your outfit sounds much nicer than mine!!!

arivecchi
06-14-2013, 10:26 AM
White linen trousers from piperlime
Tan suede BCBG duster jacket
Boden silky polka dot short sleeve blouse in white and rust
Ugg tan suede wedge sandals

FTMLuc
06-14-2013, 10:31 AM
Rainboots and rain jacket. Will it ever stop raining?

It was gray and gloomy this morning so I am in the the dark mood - grey pantsuit with black tee underneath and black ballet flats that live under my desk. I left the heels in the car.

okinawama
06-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Rainboots and rain jacket. Will it ever stop raining?

Man, wish I could say that!

I'm in Adidas capri workout pants and a nike dry fit tank top with nike tennis shoes. I'm headed out for a run.

I'll probably stay in that until nap time, when I'll shower and then put on my Target bathing suit and swim suit cover up. We are headed to a friends house for swimming and pizza later this afternoon.

PunkyBoo
06-14-2013, 10:58 AM
Charcoal grey pants
Royal purple "dressy" tee
Black cardigan
Black low wedges
Long pretty sparkly silver and pewter necklace

At work trying to get stuff finished so I can leave on vacation in his conscience. In my head trying to figure out what to wear next week when we'll be in 108-degree weather!

mommylamb
06-14-2013, 11:07 AM
black pencil skirt from ATL that I've owned for ages
eggplant color cross over V neck blouse from BR
sling back open toe black Ann Klein flats.

Somehow I ran out of the house without any jewelry. But, OP, I'm happy to say I do have a bra and undies on.

DietCokeLover
06-14-2013, 11:09 AM
I am getting a FREE pedicure right this moment....

Wearing a black skort and a yellow, black and white sleeveless top.

SnuggleBuggles
06-14-2013, 11:10 AM
Fun Day volunteer here. Khaki shorts, long sleeved gray vneck and metallic BR flip flops.

zukeypur
06-14-2013, 11:14 AM
Wow, I can't believe how many of you are wearing jackets and cardigans! I'm wearing running shorts and a running tank, obviously I just came back from a run. If I were alone in the house I would be completely commando. Summer has arrived and it is HOT. We're off to the Scottish Rite Hospital in a bit, so I'll probably wear my dipper skirt from Athleta and a navy t-shirt with an orange necklace and orange t-strap sandals.

PunkyBoo
06-14-2013, 11:18 AM
Wow, I can't believe how many of you are wearing jackets and cardigans! I'm wearing running shorts and a running tank, obviously I just came back from a run. If I were alone in the house I would be completely commando. Summer has arrived and it is HOT. We're off to the Scottish Rite Hospital in a bit, so I'll probably wear my dipper skirt from Athleta and a navy t-shirt with an orange necklace and orange t-strap sandals.

Despite being lovely weather outside this week, my office is always sub-arctic. I wear s jacket or cardigan every work day!

BabyBearsMom
06-14-2013, 12:33 PM

Despite being lovely weather outside this week, my office is always sub-arctic. I wear s jacket or cardigan every work day!

:yeahthat: I think it is supposed to be high 70s outside here, but my office is a balmy 68 degrees year round, so I live in cardigans.

essnce629
06-14-2013, 01:34 PM
I haven't got dressed yet since DS2 is staying home from school with his swollen bee sting foot and DS1 was taken to school by our carpool.

I'm in LE Canvas grey capri pant sweats, some Target nightie, and a hot pink cotton robe! Yeah yay!

Giantbear
06-14-2013, 01:44 PM
And I don't mean this in a dirty phone call sort of way ;)

Today, I am wearing a black knee-length pencil skirt with an aquamarine boyfriend cardigan (fitted not baggy) that hits a little below my hips, with a white tank underneath. I have a black belt over the cardigan and a pair of strappy espadrille sandals. I'm also proud to say, after my b*tching post yesterday that my outfit does include a bra and underwear so yay! :cheerleader1:never mind :p

bostonsmama
06-14-2013, 01:58 PM
I was dressed in real, human clothing before I left for the gym.

Dark coral jeggings
Grey boyfriend T
my favorite floral anorak: http://www.target.com/p/mossimo-supply-co-junior-s-anorak-jacket-w-hood-floral-print/-/A-14277987#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink
aviators
ballet flats

BabyBearsMom
06-14-2013, 02:06 PM
never mind :p

Sorry GB!

goldenpig
06-14-2013, 02:32 PM
Michael Michael Kors faux wrap sleeveless jersey dress in turquoise/black/white print and black studded satchel
White House Black Market turquoise necklace and bracelet
Clarks black Mary Jane pumps

Dresses are so easy and figure flattering and this one feels like I'm wearing a bathrobe to work! Going to change into Cole Haan wedge sandals for the park with the kids.

lizzywednesday
06-14-2013, 02:38 PM
Today's a telecommute day, so I'm rocking polyester mesh workout capris, a ribbed tank top, sports bra, and flip-flops.

But tonight DH & I have plans to head out to have dinner & see Man of Steel, so I have to dress like a grownup, which will likely be a pair of jeans, my lavender pinstripe button-down, a real bra, long tank, and purple patent Danskos.

AnnieW625
06-14-2013, 02:40 PM
I am taking advantage of casual Friday, but I still feel completely under dressed and would probably look downright slobby compared to everyone else.

royal/navy/white horizontal striped 3/4 sleeve length boat neck top from Ann Taylor Loft
Old Navy Sweetheart jeans w/black Coach leather belt
black suede Lands End ballet flats
pearl earrings in one hole, and small gold hoop earrings in the second hole
gold cross necklace
silver Seiko watch

We have the 1st grade parent party to go to tonight so I am debating about what to wear, probably my black J Crew capri pants, a pair of wedge heels, and a top that has yet TBD yet.

lizzywednesday
06-14-2013, 02:41 PM
never mind :p

Did you at least give us an answer??

cono0507
06-14-2013, 02:53 PM
Wearing some of my favorites (just finished up a workout)...

Athleta relay running skirt
(I've tried many many running skirts and this is my favorite, hands down!!!)
Athleta hullabraloo bra
(Again, love this thing!)
Brooks running tank
Brooks running shoes
Brooks running socks

Hmm, I seem quite brand loyal today.

marymoo86
06-14-2013, 03:13 PM
Rockin' some Citizens maternity jeans and Jcrew flowy jersey top in cream and shawl collar silk cardi in copper - casual Friday at the office.

hillview
06-14-2013, 03:25 PM
6 am - 2 pm: athleta yoga pants (my "good ones" ha ha ha) and a simple top (at DS2's graduation)
2 pm - 4 pm: lululemon shorts and a tank top (it got hot and I had to give the kids a shower)
5 pm on: a dress (we are going out for DS2's "graduation" from kindy)

elektra
06-14-2013, 03:34 PM
I did manage a bra, but besides that, exactly what I slept in! Old Navy v-neck too, and sleep shorts.
I am hoping to work out at some point, and then I will shower and change.

Giantbear
06-14-2013, 03:35 PM
Did you at least give us an answer??

sneakers, kahkis and a purple golf shirt with a light fleece sweatshirt over it. I go comfort over style on in the office days.

TwinFoxes
06-14-2013, 03:39 PM
LE Canvas Houndstooth shorts, purple tee, Born sandals, Coach sunglasses. We went to a preschool picnic today. :)

sunshine873
06-14-2013, 03:49 PM
This is the most dressed up I've been in I don't know how long, except for church. ;)

We actually had a farewell luncheon to go to for DH, so I'm wearing:
a white cotton frayed edge skirt
black racer back tank top
Black cardigan (it dropped 25 degrees from yesterday when that storm rolled through last night.)
Black and pink Teva flip flop heels
My go-to silver chain with waxing poetic initial charms

KrisM
06-14-2013, 04:24 PM
The kids and I are at the lake, so a bathing suit.

MontrealMum
06-14-2013, 04:24 PM
Today is my WAH day so I'm wearing pj's, a tank top, uggs...and a bra and panties :) I am just about to go pick up DS from school so I will be getting dressed in "real clothes" soon.

aa2mama
06-14-2013, 05:15 PM
Express khakis
Purple Shade tshirt
Purple chandelier earrings
Sperry Angelfish shoes in linen/oat
Columbia fleece jacket while indoors due to freezing a/c in the office

ilfaith
06-14-2013, 05:38 PM
A black and white cotton skirt bought last year (or was it the year before?) at the Loft Outlet.
A black ribbed tank top from Gap.

Took the boys to IHoP for DS3's birthday brunch, then to the pediatrician for DS1's well visit...then to Target for more Ziplock bags (see my "Crazy" thread)

MelissaTC
06-14-2013, 08:32 PM
Lucky brand tribal print tee
Loft navy cotton/terry mini
Ecco bronze sandals

viba424
06-14-2013, 10:11 PM
Black theory cardigan
alt and pepper tank top
ann taylor skinny jeans
black lanvin flats
a cold beer (hey its friday!)

sntm
06-14-2013, 11:01 PM
Ooh, I want Lanvin flats!

To work, I wore purple skinny Vince Camuto pants, black long sleeve tee with a black lace short sleeved tee over that, and leopard print calf- skin wedges. Now in Adidas pink and black sweatpants :)

Babymakes3
06-15-2013, 08:42 AM
I had on a striped neon GapFit racerback tank and ON lounge shorts, when we went out for snowballs and a walk on the beach last night I threw on ON light blue cutoff shorts.
I'm much cuter today since i'm heading to TRU and the mall!