PDA

View Full Version : Are all light colored linen pants see through?

okinawama
06-14-2013, 03:50 PM
I live in the dessert, and summer temps are just about unbearable. I've found that I really like the look and breathability/lightness of linen pants, but all the ones I've tried on are a bit too sheer and almost see through. I did happen to find a navy blue pair that I've gotten a ton of wear out of, but I'm really drawn to the white/cream ones. Are there any options that aren't so sheer?

lovin2shop
06-14-2013, 04:03 PM
I used to buy linen pants with linings, but that seems to be impossible to find now days! I have no idea who it is that buys the see through linen pants or why, but they seem to come out with them every year.

waitingforgrace
06-14-2013, 05:27 PM
You could try a slip like this http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/jockey-shorts-jockey-skimmies-slip-shorts-2109?ID=685919&CategoryID=225#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D176%26kws%3DJocke y%26slotId%3D10

tarnator
06-14-2013, 06:45 PM
I was just in the UK and bought a pair of white ones from Next. I have to wear nude underwear with them, but they aren't THAT sheer. I love them.

Babymakes3
06-15-2013, 07:25 PM
I have a pair from Old Navy recently that have a fold over waist that are super see through but I just make sure to wear a long tank with them.

Today though I ran to the mall and hit Old Navy for $1 flip flops for DS, they had 50% off shorts so I browsed. They had linen shorts that were really cute so I tried a few colors on. I was surprised that the white ones weren't see through but I think it's because the pockets are acting as a nude lining and shielding all the typical areas you don't want seen through. Not sure you were wanting shorts but if you do check them out.