PDA

View Full Version : Beach wear

Sweetum
06-15-2013, 07:58 PM
If you don't wear bikinis in public then what do you wear to the beach that you also wear into the water?

DietCokeLover
06-15-2013, 08:08 PM
I wear a tanking and a swim skirt. I usually wear a cover up dress when I am just walking around.

SnuggleBuggles
06-15-2013, 08:11 PM
I never wear bikinis (not a fan of my belly). I wear tankinis (I like Title Nine ones best) and regular bikini bottoms. I usually throw a cotton strapless dress over to walk to the car of house but hang in my suit for most everything else.

jgenie
06-15-2013, 09:21 PM
I wear a tanking and a swim skirt. I usually wear a cover up dress when I am just walking around.

:yeahthat:

crl
06-16-2013, 01:02 AM
Well, the beach is not exactly warm here so if I go on the water at all it's just to wade and I roll my pants up.

When I have been to the beach in warm places, I wear whatever bathing suit I have. I don't think I have ever owned a bikini. I have always worn one pieces and tankinis to the pool or beach. I wear a dress type cover up typically to get to and from the beach.

Catherine

Tondi G
06-16-2013, 08:55 PM
Tankini and swim shorts

Nechums
06-16-2013, 09:53 PM
I wear a rashguard and board shorts for modesty reasons. I used to need to shop in the boys section, but now I find some cute feminine styles (Lands End and Athleta are my favorites) thanks to sun protection awareness.