PDA

View Full Version : I can't tell...is the sale up at HA?

WatchingThemGrow
06-17-2013, 07:21 AM
Seriously... are those the sale prices or not? I'm still looking around the site, but I've not found anything discounted yet. Have you? I mean, the hats we bought at $12 like 3 months ago may be $8 but that's it.

jennilynn
06-17-2013, 08:39 AM
I agree, prices aren't great. I'm debating whether to order a few things I really want that are in stock or call the outlet during the next sale (Fourth of July?)

krobbin
06-17-2013, 08:44 AM
Yea, I think they just took their old best of summer sale and put it on one page.

bummer

AnnieW625
06-17-2013, 03:07 PM
I just looked quickly and IMHO the real Hanna sales that used to be the in store and online EOS sales are now all of the sales they are having at the outlets now. I think the prices seem kind of normal, but a lot of the stuff IMHO started our priced really high this year. I am saddened by this as I used to love shopping those sales in person and online and in years past and got some great deals ($12 long johns, multiple packs of $9 unders). DD2 is wearing some of the stuff I got for DD1 during those sales. It makes me sad because it just isn't the same. WTG, I am sure you know what I am talking about. The Saltwater Sandals are a good deal, but then the min. shipping will bring them close to paying retail at your local shoe store or larger chain like Nordstrom or Stride Rite.