PDA

View Full Version : HA Jersey striped shorts vs. Boden jersey baggies

JdrKuhnert
06-17-2013, 07:45 AM
How do they compare? We love our Boden baggies, but the HA ones are on sale. I am tempted to try them out.

lchang25000
06-17-2013, 11:56 PM
The Boden shorts run longer and are of a slightly thinner material than the Hanna shorts.

JdrKuhnert
06-18-2013, 12:59 AM
Thanks for the reply. It looks like I missed out on the HA shorts. They are sold out in DS1 size. That's too bad.

♥ms.pacman♥
06-19-2013, 03:56 PM
i was wondering the same exact thing! we have a pair of the HA ones for DS but then i saw pics of the Boden "baggies" and they looked cute.

and same thing happened to me..i was placing a big HA order online and when i went to get the striped cropped pants for ds, i saw they were all sold out in almost every size! :( i was loking at the baggies since they seem similar plus i like the contrast waist

i went to boden and using that Y6H6 code i got 25% off the baggies so i was able to get them for $21 each. and it was free shipping. yes, still a bit pricey but not much more than the hannas (still $16 even on sale). and you cannot believe how high the resale value of MiniBoden is..it's higher than Hanna, IME. i just joined a FB mini boden resale group and people were selling used baggies for $17, even $20 each. I was shocked. So i don't feel bad at all for spending $21 if i can sell them for basically that amount when we were done with them!

JdrKuhnert
06-20-2013, 10:58 AM
I don't have any luck! DS1 size in the Boden baggies is all sold out, too. Oh well. I guess this is a sign that I should not buy any more clothes for my boys. I am a Boden addict. The quality is great and I know that I can pass Boden down to DS2-DS4.