PDA

View Full Version : In case any Versa fans need some enabling...

KonzaPrairie
06-17-2013, 04:26 PM
I just found it on Zappos for $320.

And I ordered it! Now it's time to see about selling my Cruz. I've loved my Cruz but not being able to use the buggy board with it is a deal breaker for me (Is that crazy since I don't even know if DD will be a buggy board rider type girl??). I know DH thinks I'm completely crazy for buying/selling all these strollers!

ebp913
06-17-2013, 04:47 PM
You are a terrible influence. At the moment I really need a Snap Dual WAY more than I need the Versa though.

kaharris83
06-17-2013, 04:49 PM
Whoo hooo welcome to the dark side!! :) Just kidding. You'll LOVE it. I promise. And I loved it before I tried the rider board. What color did you get? That's a great price. Even less than I paid.

ebp913
06-17-2013, 04:59 PM
Whoo hooo welcome to the dark side!! :) Just kidding. You'll LOVE it. I promise. And I loved it before I tried the rider board. What color did you get? That's a great price. Even less than I paid.

When I look at it, the Silver is the only one on sale.

kaharris83
06-17-2013, 06:30 PM
When I look at it, the Silver is the only one on sale.

Yeah I just checked and saw that. It's weird because when I search it, it shows $320 and then when I click on the item it goes up to $359.99. I didn't go through checkout to see if it goes back down to $320.

kaharris83
06-17-2013, 07:42 PM
I see Blinq.com has an open box return red one for $282 plus shipping.

KonzaPrairie
06-17-2013, 09:14 PM
Oh man, I hadn't even heard of blinq.com before! Now that's another site I need to add to what I stalk!

The silver was what I wanted so I didn't bother checking the price of the green. My summit x3 is also green and I was afraid they wouldn't go together :)

If zappos didn't have free returns I probably wouldn't have jumped on it but that sealed the deal.

Ebp: I ordered a snap dual from bed, bath and beyond last week using a 20% buy buy baby coupon. They waved shipping for me too! They were extremely pleasant to work with and I was seriously thinking about ordering a versa through them to try out (and hoping they would ignore the exclusions on the coupon!)

ebp913
06-17-2013, 09:29 PM
I happened to see one (Snap Duo) today on Amazon for $299 and I grabbed it. Total luck I think. Could have been a pricing mistake for all I know!

KonzaPrairie
06-17-2013, 09:37 PM
That's amazing! Congrats on such a great deal!