PDA

View Full Version : BOB Motion Stroller

PZMommy
06-18-2013, 11:16 PM
I couldn't find many reviews on this stroller, so I wanted to add mine.

I was looking for an all terrain stroller for neighborhood walks, the zoo, etc. I don't jog, so I didn't necessarily need a jogging stroller. I originally went with the Baby Jogger City Elite, but my son who has low tone, could not sit in it. No matter what we tried, he would slouch and slide all over the place. I took it back to BBB, and they agreed to let me exchange it for a different stroller. I looked at the Indie, and while it was beautiful, it just didn't seem that sturdy (and my son is not even on the growth charts at 21 months old). Then I looked at the BOB Revolution. My son fit in it nicely, and seemed comfy riding around in it. My only concern was that it was really much bigger than what I needed and wasn't sure how it would fit into some of the smaller shops that I would be walking to. The sales associate suggested I give the BOB Motion a look. On paper it seemed to be everything I needed. We tried it out, and I loved it. My son was able to sit up comfortably, and as I drove him all over the store, he didn't slouch, and he didn't cry, and he seemed super comfortable in it. Since I won't be jogging with it, I decided to go with the Motion over the Revolution. I could not be happier with my decision! We have been going on nightly walks, and it works perfectly for us! It goes over the bumpy sidewalks with ease. My son can sit up and it has a supportive seat for him. It is small enough that I can easily navigate through small shops. I could definately see it being a one and only stroller (if you don't need the reversible feature). Just for testing sake, I have tried my 4 yr old in it, and it pushes great with him in it too. I really really like this stroller a lot, and if one doesn't plan to jog with the stroller and just wants to go walking with it, I would highly suggest checking this stroller out!

mell4556
06-20-2013, 08:30 PM
Thanks fir the review! Glad to hear you finally found a stroller that works for you :)

Multimama
06-20-2013, 09:22 PM
I have this stroller too. I love it more and more as time goes by. (My review is here somewhere.) We use it as our one-and-only. It's a great little stroller. I love having four air-filled tires and such a tiny footprint and easy fold.

PZMommy
06-20-2013, 09:58 PM
I have this stroller too. I love it more and more as time goes by. (My review is here somewhere.) We use it as our one-and-only. It's a great little stroller. I love having four air-filled tires and such a tiny footprint and easy fold.

Your review was one of the ones I read multiple times! It was really hard to find reviews on the stroller as it is still only available at REI and BBB.

Multimama
06-20-2013, 10:03 PM
Your review was one of the ones I read multiple times! It was really hard to find reviews on the stroller as it is still only available at REI and BBB.

I hope it was useful. I think some of the review is nit-picky, but hey, those were my thoughts after a couple test runs. Now that I've gotten used to it the red crotch buckle doesn't bother me...as much. :)

PZMommy
06-22-2013, 01:26 PM
I hope it was useful. I think some of the review is nit-picky, but hey, those were my thoughts after a couple test runs. Now that I've gotten used to it the red crotch buckle doesn't bother me...as much. :)

Your review was very helpful. I really wish they made a double version though. The Duallie is a bit too big for what I need, and my DS2 can't sit in the Baby Jogger seats. I settled for the double B Agile, but I got it at an amazing price, so I can't complain. However if BOB comes out with a double Motion, I will buy it!!!