PDA

View Full Version : Target // Charlie Banana Cloth Diapers on Clearance

Zukini
06-19-2013, 06:29 PM
So, I heard this on another birth board that Target has all Charlie Banana cloth diapers on clearance right now for 6 pack + 12 inserts = $43 (reg $87), singles are a little less than $8-10 each (reg $16-17). I checked my own Target today and they were all loaded prominently on an end cap, but pricing was as usual. Did a price check on them as well, and yes, regular pricing. So it appears to be in specific markets. I will try a couple other Targets tomorrow though as eventually they should all be clearance right??! (hopeful!) Definitely worth a look if you're thinking about cloth diapering and want to try a few on the cheap, or want to expand your existing stash.

mjrwe
06-19-2013, 06:57 PM
This same regional price differential happened back when they carried bum genius diapers when my LO was still in diapers. My market (crunchy area) never had them go to clearance. My SIL was able to find them (and send them to me) from her more rural mid-west area.

Zukini
06-19-2013, 07:25 PM
Is that what it is? We're in the burbs of Austin now and I think there are lots of "crunchy" and generally eco-leaning mamas like myself here lol... I didn't think I would find any left if they had actually gone on clearance. Will keep looking though on the off chance they do get marked down.

mikala
06-19-2013, 08:06 PM
Our store had them on clearance but I'm not sure how much. Maybe 30%?
Anyone try these? I usually use fuzzibunz but could use a couple more.

bostonsmama
06-19-2013, 09:18 PM
I was just there yesterday and no such marking down. I wouldn't call our area crunchy, but the sizes were well-picked through and mostly girl patterns were left.

amatahrain
06-19-2013, 09:56 PM
So, I heard this on another birth board that Target has all Charlie Banana cloth diapers on clearance right now for 6 pack + 12 inserts = $43 (reg $87), singles are a little less than $8-10 each (reg $16-17). I checked my own Target today and they were all loaded prominently on an end cap, but pricing was as usual. Did a price check on them as well, and yes, regular pricing. So it appears to be in specific markets. I will try a couple other Targets tomorrow though as eventually they should all be clearance right??! (hopeful!) Definitely worth a look if you're thinking about cloth diapering and want to try a few on the cheap, or want to expand your existing stash.

I live in rural PA. I was at Target yesterday and they were 50% off. I remember looking at them maybe two or three weeks ago and they were regular price. I hate that Target isn't predictable when it comes to clearance. A store 30 minutes away has them at regular price. Same demographic + rural area. I don't get it.

OKKiddo
06-19-2013, 11:38 PM
We're in Woodbridge, Va. No such luck with clearance at any of the diapers within a 40 minute drive. :(

MamaD2
06-20-2013, 10:12 AM
We're in Woodbridge, Va. No such luck with clearance at any of the diapers within a 40 minute drive. :(

I was at the Target in Fredericksburg, VA on Monday and they were 50% off. They had a few single diapers and a few multi packs left.

jennilynn
06-20-2013, 11:05 AM
This is so tempting. These look really nice but I think I have enough diapers. Could use a wet bag, wipes or swim diapers though so maybe I'll go take a look

Zukini
06-20-2013, 05:00 PM
So three Targets later, I finally found some on sale but the selection had been picked over. The disposable inserts, swim pants and wetbag were not marked down. But they did have a couple 3-packs of X-Small pink/white diapers+inserts @50% off. So I will keep an eye on the first Target that had the full end cap as they had more neutral colors and single packs in stock. Happy hunting!

jennilynn
06-26-2013, 01:09 PM
Made it to Target today and found one girly print one-size diaper for $10.50. There were also two sets of x-small diapers but I left those since they said 5-10 pounds and DD is already 8 1/2. Wet bags and swim dipes were full price still