PDA

View Full Version : Bladder not emptying....?

PMJ
06-19-2013, 09:35 PM
This has been going on the last few days / week or so. I feel like I'M ALWAYS peeing... I do it right before I leave the house, then after I get somewhere, within 1 hr, I need to go again. I am not drinking that much water.... and when I go again, I definitely have enough to go. What is going on? I get a lot of UTI's, but no symptoms whatsoever like that. I'm peeing like a newly potty trained 3 yr old. HELP!!

Snow mom
06-19-2013, 09:39 PM
Really sounds like a UTI to me. I'd get your urine tested.

SnuggleBuggles
06-19-2013, 09:42 PM
That often happens to me at the start of a UTI.

wendmatt
06-19-2013, 10:08 PM
I am a pee monster and pee all the time, so can't help you. Just wanted you to know you are not alone, maybe it's age.....I don't think I've had a uti for all these years just a lot of pee!

ShanaMama
06-19-2013, 10:48 PM
I am a pee monster and pee all the time, so can't help you. Just wanted you to know you are not alone, maybe it's age.....I don't think I've had a uti for all these years just a lot of pee!

Rofl. I am the same way, especially since my last baby. I am drinking more water, but not a crazy amount. I use the bathroom before leaving the house whether I need to or not. I am always desperate for a bathroom within the next 2 hours. I feel like I go all day long.

Tondi G
06-20-2013, 12:13 AM
I pee ALL THE TIME. I don't have a UTI. It is really annoying.

BabbyO
06-20-2013, 09:00 AM
I've found that when I start drinking more water I have to pee all the time. Then as I get used to drinking a lot, the frequency of bathroom breaks diminishes. I can and do, however, almost always go the the bathroom before and after my 1 hr commute. Maybe it is due to the bouncing around in my car - the roads I travel are pretty bumpy and I drink 1 bottle of water each way!