PDA

View Full Version : Anyone purchase from nobetterdeal.com?

diamond
06-20-2013, 05:23 PM
Looking for car seats, not decided on what I want yet but seems to be the cheapest here. They say opened and resealed box for most of their car seats. Has anyone bought from this company yet? Are they a good legitimate business? Has anyone bought a carseat from them before? How are the returns if you don't like it?

Ty

YouAreTheFocus
06-20-2013, 05:40 PM
It's definitely legitimate, if you go to car-seat.org you can read about the hundreds of carseats the posters there have bought. For example, here's their June NBD thread (there's a thread every month dedicated just to that site!).

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=248874#.UcN1ppxiBns

My DH has ordered from NBD in the past. Recently they started offering free returns for any reason (I think w/in 30 days). Oh, and if you sign up for the newsletter, you get a 10% off code. Good deal!

Snow mom
06-20-2013, 05:45 PM
I buy quite a bit from them. Most of the open box items are clearly unused. If you get something that you aren't happy with the condition of they have free returns or they'll often offer an extra percentage off.

ETA: they literally just delivered my frontier 90. I paid less than $160 shipped and its still wrapped in plastic with tags attached.

georgiegirl
06-20-2013, 05:59 PM
I just bought a britax b-safe car seat from them and it arrived today in seemingly new and perfectly condition. It was nice to save about $40 off the amazon price.

MSWR0319
06-20-2013, 06:08 PM
I bought a few things from there when DS was born last year. Everything was brand new, just had been in a crushed box or opened. I even bought a new Britax carrier just to get hte UPC and when it didn't have the UPC I returned it stating that it wasn't new if the UPC wasn't on it. They took it back no questions asked!

marymoo86
06-20-2013, 08:29 PM
Replied to other thread:

I just got a Boulevard from Nobetterdeal for $140 - they did a 15% off baby/kids code last week I think?

Check there as they continuously get different stock. It looks brand new but resealed box with nothing missing and DOM was March 28, 2013. They have free returns too