PDA

View Full Version : I Sold my Stash of Strollers

PZMommy
06-22-2013, 10:43 AM
I can't believe I did it, but I sold my City Select and my Vista. I really have no need for a double right now, so I decided to sell the City Select. I have a double b agile I will use for Disneyland, zoo, etc. Then since my DS2 is almost 2, and prefers to face out to the world now, I figured no need to keep my Vista, and instead use my BOB Motion. Ive tried to keep him parent facing, as I really like that, but he pulls himself up to the bar and leans forward and tries to turn his head to see where we are going, so I needed to turn him for his sake. lol So I sold it. I had a lady drive 4 hours to buy my Vista. I bought it new in box from CL, and sold it for the same price I purchased it at. I figure if we ever have another baby, there will be new strollers I would want to try out, so no need to hold onto ones that I wasn't using.

alirebco
06-22-2013, 10:56 AM
I also just sold my Vista and my Maclaren Traveller. Only have my Bob and Quest left! It's so nice :)

bisous
06-22-2013, 11:46 AM
Awesome! I REALLY need to sell my old P3 and at least one of my MBUS. I won't get a ton of money but I"ll have some space back, lol. For now I'm keeping my MBUD and one my MBUS. I'm on the fence about my Graco Snugrider. I got the B-ready in part to replace it but the B-ready is so much bigger... You've inspired me to list some items this weekend. :)