PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite capri pants?

buttercup
06-24-2013, 10:51 AM
I'm size 4 but just barely and only on certain days ;)
In terms of jeans, I've had good luck with Gap's petite skinny jeans and Joe's Honey (but these ones I need to alter to take some length off).
Many thanks!

gymnbomb
06-24-2013, 11:13 AM
I'm a size 2/4 depending on the brand and the day, and petite or not depending on the brand :)

I have a pair of Calvin Klein's that I got about 6 years ago at Costco (starting to show wear, this may be their last summer...), a pair of denim ones from Loft Outlet, and a pair of khaki colored ones from Talbots sale rack. They're all getting a lot of wear this summer! I also have a pair of Northface pants (size 6, so a little big, but they were on sale!) that roll up into capris. I wear them mostly as pants, but they're a good option for those days when I can't decide if it's a pants day or a capris day.

citymama
06-24-2013, 02:58 PM
Athleta Bettona capris! I also like Patagonia's Escala capris, both casual. I've had good luck with Target capris too.

AnnieW625
06-24-2013, 03:49 PM
For non super casual I like J Crew's Cafe Capri. I also just got some from the Ann Taylor Loft Outlet that I like a lot too. Not sure of the name. I am a 12/14 so I can't help wih fit, but both brands seem really flattering.