PDA

View Full Version : If you are looking for a pretty good Vitamix Deal, check this one on Amazon!

AnnieW625
06-24-2013, 01:15 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Vitamix-1709-Professional-Brushed-Stainless/dp/B002KAPEPE/ref=sr_sp-atf_title_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372093655&sr=8-1&keywords=vitamix+cia+brushed+stainless

I just bought this one. I probably could have saved a little, but not much had I been able to find the 5200 at a local Costco (I have to pay 9% sales tax at Costco and Amazon), they haven't been carrying them recently in my area. Vitamix also charges more for the brushed stainless finish on their website with the refurbished ones ($379 vs. $329) and it looks like the cookbook is pretty good as well. I think the 5200 cookbook from Costco was a bit smaller.

Just thought I would share if anyone is looking for a deal. I used the $31.71 in Amazon rewards to buy it as well. I should be receiving it on Wednesday.

sewarsh
06-24-2013, 01:31 PM
Just want to mention that this model is carried at Bed Bath & Beyond for $500. If you are able to use a 20% off coupon (technically they are excluded but know people who have been able to get them to honor it), then you can get this model from them for $400. Plus the reassurance of knowing that if it ever breaks, BB&B will always take it back. just a thought.