PDA

View Full Version : Found a great skirt at Costco!

inmypjs
06-25-2013, 12:30 AM
For 12.99! The brand is Tranquility by Colorado Clothing and it comes in several prints. I bought an aqua color with a white circle pattern and am going back for the black/white print. What I love about the skirt is that it has a really nice A line shape. It's very flattering. I am a size 12 and the large fit me perfectly.

katydid1971
06-26-2013, 10:11 AM
Sounds cute can you post an image and the item number?

C&C's mom
06-26-2013, 10:39 AM
OMG! i was just gonna post about the skirt. I got a black, grey, and yellow print. So cute and flattering. I am a size 10-12 also and the large fit great. Going back for more!

here is the link: http://www.costco.com/Tranquility-by-Colorado-Clothing-Wanderlust-Skirt---Floral-Lace.product.100032652.html

It reminds me of a athleta or active wear skirt.

georgiegirl
06-26-2013, 01:59 PM
I just bought the black and white one. I wanted the aqua one and the pink one, but they didn't have my size. I got a medium, and it looks decently cute on my 7.5 month pregnant body. I was a 4/6 before getting pregnant. I'm debating whether to get the other colors in a size small for after I lose the baby weight.

goldenpig
06-27-2013, 06:01 AM
Thanks for posting, I will have to check it out. I have a black and white skirt that looks almost identical (A line, elastic waist) and is also called Wanderlust but is made by a company called Soybu (randomly found it at the hospital gift shop), I wonder if they are the same company.

boolady
06-27-2013, 10:01 AM
I got the yellow/white/gray one last night. Tried it on when I got home, and really like it, so may go back for another, probably the teal with white. They seem perfect for weekend errands and hanging out.

legaleagle
06-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Thanks OP I have a Costco run due so I will look for it!

boltfam
06-27-2013, 02:06 PM
Super cute! Thanks for posting, Op!

speo
06-27-2013, 06:58 PM
I meant to start a thread on this also. I got the gray/yellow skirt first and then I went back to get the black/white one. I have gotten many compliments on the gray/yellow one. It is so comfy!

ZeeBaby
06-27-2013, 08:58 PM
I didn't even know they posted clothing online. Good to know. Some cute things on the website. I will check for this skirt!

AnnieW625
06-27-2013, 09:19 PM
That looks really cute so I will have to check it out. Was it on a rack or on a table?

speo
06-27-2013, 10:16 PM
That looks really cute so I will have to check it out. Was it on a rack or on a table?

It was on a table.

I'll add that it works perfectly for my less than stellar tummy.

baymom
06-27-2013, 10:21 PM
I just picked up the black and white one! Thanks for the heads up, OP! I love mine!

daisymommy
06-30-2013, 10:13 PM
Aright, I'm going to have to go check that out!
What kind of top would you all wear with these?

Sent from my iPad

katydid1971
06-30-2013, 10:15 PM
Aright, I'm going to have to go check that out!
What kind of top would you all wear with these?

Sent from my iPad
:yeahthat:

legaleagle
07-01-2013, 10:09 AM
I'm wearing mine today with a t shirt. Sadly a fairly grungy one from old navy. I think it would look good with any tank or t, or even a light sweater.

Thanks so much, OP, I got the black/white print and a plain black. My costco (Columbia, MD) had plenty of both of those but only a small stack of the colored ones (and none in my size :() The colored ones are really cute, I'm almost tempted to check out another costco to see if they have any. I wear an 8 and the medium fits very well, sitting an inch or so below my belly button, as I prefer. I'm not very hippy/thighy but I think it would be better than many of these type of skirts if you were because it's a bit wider cut of an A line and the fabric is more substantial than many.

sariana
07-01-2013, 10:27 AM
I wore the pink one this weekend with a yellow tank layered over a hot pink tank and got many compliments. The skirt seems like a great choice for travel when irons will be scarce--perfect for a cruise. The material is like a swimsuit.

I really like the green one, too, but don't know what I could wear with it other than white.

anamika
07-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Has anyone seen any in the Everett/Waltham MA stores? I have the cowl neck dress so I cannot miss out on this other BBB trend ;)

boolady
07-01-2013, 12:00 PM
I wore mine yesterday (the white, yellow and gray one) with a gray Old Navy vintage tee.