PDA

View Full Version : Best place to get 16" square filler pillow at good price?

Mommy2Abby
06-27-2013, 09:31 AM
Hi - I have an embroidered cover for a 16" square pillow, but need to get a pillow to put inside.

Any suggestions on the best place to get one at a good price? Doesn't need to be great quality since it will be inside of the case, but should be white so it doesn't show through.

Do craft stores like Michael's sell them? If so, has anyone seen a Michael's 40% off coupon this week?

TIA!

BunnyBee
06-27-2013, 09:40 AM
I've never seen them at Michael's. JoAnn's Fabrics carries forms. Both places have phone apps with coupons and will accept each other's. Before the apps, I always got them by googling this blog called my craft coupons or something like that. I've also bought ugly clearance pillows with zippered covers to pirate the inserts, especially when they're down pillows.

Twoboos
06-27-2013, 09:55 AM
I had a hard time finding them when I needed some last year. I ended up getting them from Crate & Barrel. Not the best price but I wanted to get it done!

twowhat?
06-27-2013, 10:08 AM
Ross, TJMaxx, Tuesday morning. I recommend that you get an 18-inch insert so that it will fill out the pillow better (whenever you see pillows in catalogs, they are overstuffed).

I got our last 2 from Tuesday morning (28 inch inserts for 26-inch PBK Euro pillows) and they are great! They had a very decent selection of different sizes.

Mommy2Abby
06-27-2013, 12:08 PM
Thanks so much!

Great idea about getting an 18" instead of a 16" to make it fuller. I'll check all of the places mentioned - thanks again for the input! Love this board!

melonkelli
06-27-2013, 01:31 PM
Ikea if you're near one. They often appear in the As-is bins, or are reasonably priced in the linens section.