PDA

View Full Version : How hot is Orlando end of Sept/beginning of Oct?

drako
06-27-2013, 02:06 PM
Title says it all! Just curious if it's still really hot and humid. If so, what month does it break? Starting to think of a trip and don't want to go when it's super hot and want to go in the off season.

sidmand
06-27-2013, 03:24 PM
I think October is usually pretty nice. We've been a few times at that time of year. But...last time I was pregnant and it was 95 degrees and yucky humid, so you can always get that off week!

megs4413
06-27-2013, 04:25 PM
average high temps in late sept/early oct are mid eighties. average lows are in low 70s. those are the averages, though. when we went in late nov/early dec we had a range of 88 for a high to 48 for a low. seriously. not all in the same day, but during the same trip. the weather can be very unpredictable. september is usually still pretty hot. the big drop off (IMO!) is mid october, so if it were me, I'd lean toward october. November is my favorite time. June is a nightmare as is March. December is nice, but crowds can be tough depending and you might not get to swim. I haven't tried January, because I love the christmas decs so much that if we're going to do a winter trip, i'd rather do it when i can see those.

klwa
07-01-2013, 07:18 AM
http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/USFL0372

If you click on each month, you can see the average daily temperature.

cntrymoon2
07-01-2013, 12:28 PM
I'm always trying to plan around the weather for my daughter's mid October birthday, so I pay special attention during that time. It's still pretty humid during those months- especially September. We usually don't see a noticeable break from summer weather until early November. Fall? We don't have it. My least favorite part about living here :(

If you only have those two months to choose from, go as late as you can in October, but be aware about the Not So Scary Halloween Party dates messing up MK crowds. If you have flexibility outside of those months, early and mid November are usually very low crowds and nice weather.