PDA

View Full Version : Any wayfair coupons?

RNJill
06-27-2013, 09:14 PM
I'm about to make a large purchase at wayfair.com and can't find any coupons. Do any of you have any to spare? Thank you!

barkley1
06-28-2013, 01:40 PM
If you it something in your cart then don't purchase, they will sometimes send you a coupon. Also, try signing up for their emails. I see ads on Facebook after I've been on wayfair.com sometimes and if you click it gives you a 10% off code. Hth!

RNJill
06-28-2013, 07:20 PM
If you it something in your cart then don't purchase, they will sometimes send you a coupon. Also, try signing up for their emails. I see ads on Facebook after I've been on wayfair.com sometimes and if you click it gives you a 10% off code. Hth!

Thank you!!

elbenn
06-28-2013, 10:05 PM
OP, were you able to get a coupon? I need one, too, and I signed up for their emails, but I haven't gotten a coupon from them yet. Just wondering if you were successful obtaining one.

RNJill
06-29-2013, 09:22 PM
OP, were you able to get a coupon? I need one, too, and I signed up for their emails, but I haven't gotten a coupon from them yet. Just wondering if you were successful obtaining one.

No, No luck :( And I'm ordering several pieces of furniture...going to hold out a little longer! Would still love one if anyone has one to share!

jam224
07-01-2013, 12:16 AM
Definitely check the right-hand column of Facebook when you're on it! I just had a Wayfair ad pop up for me:
http://oi42.tinypic.com/2rnzmsl.jpg