PDA

View Full Version : ISO for Pottery Barn Free Shipping Code

ChefGirl
07-01-2013, 05:42 PM
Please!!!! Anyone?

bostonsmama
07-02-2013, 01:02 PM
I'm waiting until July 4th to see if they do a site-wide free shipping event (for everything but furniture). They usually just don't give out free shipping codes, but sometimes you get a 10-15% code in your email. Haha--now that I've dropped over a grand with them, they haven't emailed me jack! Before I made my first purchase I was getting promo codes every 4th day. Go figure!

Same w/ PBK...lots of codes you can't use, then the minute you use one, the well dries up!

bostonsmama
07-03-2013, 07:52 AM
Today only (7/3): FREESHIP ships anything but furniture and rugs and bath furniture, limited to in-stock merchandise, which bit me today on a few things. Oh well, I got my towel bar!

TxCat
07-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Today only (7/3): FREESHIP ships anything but furniture and rugs and bath furniture, limited to in-stock merchandise, which bit me today on a few things. Oh well, I got my towel bar!

Yup, just going to post this - I waited on my curtain rods from last night out of laziness but scored the free shipping today as a result!

sujathas
07-03-2013, 10:38 AM

I'm in the market for on of PBK's mckensie backpacks for my child for school. Does anyone know if these go on sale before september, or should i just buy now with the freeship coupon?

Thanks!

sujathas
07-03-2013, 10:44 AM
I'm in the market for on of PBK's mckensie backpacks for my child for school. Does anyone know if these go on sale before september, or should i just buy now with the freeship coupon?

Thanks!

Ok- I just answered my own question. Seems that these backpacks already have free shipping, without the code. So i guess I'll wait for a sale on backpacks.

LD92599
07-03-2013, 11:38 AM
Any free Shipping codes that'll work on an Anywhere chair? Or a % off that'll offset it!