PDA

View Full Version : I've discovered FitFlops!!

♥ms.pacman♥
07-05-2013, 11:37 PM
Went to Nordstrom Rack today and they had a ton of these. I got ones in Pietra Pewter...jeweled pewter-colored ones. Love them. Were on sale for $39.99, from $59.95 so not a screaming deal, but it sure beats the $80+ abeo flipflops i usually buy from the walking company (i can't just buy the regular cheap flip-flops..i need ones that have support..i recall my physical therapist, running trainers etc from the past saying how most flip-flops are terrible for your feet as they have no support and its' basically like walking barefoot)

Anyway i put them on immediately and they are SOOO comfy. It's almost like getting a massage when you walk (lol). Also, i like how bling-y/dressy these are so i could totally wear these with Athleta skorts/dresses without it looking too "dumpy".

gibas23
07-06-2013, 12:55 AM
In Summer, I wear fitflops 90% of the time. They are always with me whenever I am off to a beach or asian vacations. I am on my 4th pair now. I need to get a pair and now I know where to get them cheaps. Thank you OP!!

tropicalmom
07-06-2013, 04:26 AM
They are the best. I must have 7 pair and they're basically all I wear. I only do Dansko clogs when I have to go to corporate office. I have Morton's neuroma and could not survive without them unless I had surgery.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

elbenn
07-06-2013, 09:43 AM
This thread is making me want to get a pair! I bought some Birkenstock Gizehs for the summer, and while they will probably get to be really comfortable, there is a breaking in period. Sounds like these are comfortable right away which would be nice.

MichelleRC
07-06-2013, 08:41 PM
My all-time favorite shoes. I have about 6 pair. In fact, I changed out of my "dressy" ones when I got home and immediately put on the plain ones I wear as house shoes. I wear them all the time--they really help my plantar fasciatis.

hillview
07-06-2013, 09:38 PM
I have 3 pair -- 2 that I wear ALL THE TIME. Love them.

KLD313
07-08-2013, 12:08 AM
I have 3 pair -- 2 that I wear ALL THE TIME. Love them.

Me too! They're the best. I even wear them when I go walking beacause they're more comfortable than my sneakers.

marge234
07-08-2013, 09:30 AM
My SIL with problem feet swears by them. She wore their ugg-looking suede boots all winter. I was turned off when they first came out by the big FIT FLOP label. But there are a lot of styles that don't have super visible branding all over them. Going to buy some.

Melaine
07-08-2013, 09:46 AM
Wow you guys have convinced me. Anywhere else but Nordie's have a good deal? None near me.

Smillow
07-08-2013, 10:09 AM
A PSA to anyone with a high instep - you may not be able to wear fitflops - I can't :( My foot won't fit under the straps...

hillview
07-08-2013, 10:51 AM
I got mine off zappos.

stinkyfeet
07-11-2013, 07:33 PM
I really like mine too. I got a black pair with a jeweled strap for $40 from Nordstrom rack. I need supportive shoes, and I was really surprised how comfy and supportive they were. I really like them a lot.

C&C's mom
07-16-2013, 09:17 AM
I just ordered two pairs of fitflops. Never tried them before but their website was having a clearance. Got the pietra(with the shiny gemstones) and the elecktra(with glitter straps?) on sale. Hope they work!

Melaine
07-16-2013, 09:30 AM
How do the sizes run? I'm kind of in between but usually go down. Unless these run small. Thanks Nicole for sharing the deal I may just try some.

inmypjs
07-18-2013, 05:46 PM
Thanks for this thread. I wear Birkenstocks and Danskos almost exclusively but have been wanting to branch out. I was able to try some FitFlops on today and really liked them! I thought they were true to size. With my usual size I thought there might have been a bit of room in the front, but when I tried on the size below it was too small. The part between my toes did not bother me as it usually does with other similar styles. I also tried on some Orthaheels and preferred the FitFlops. I would have bought in store but the prices were a lot higher than what I have seen online. Off to order!

stinkyfeet
07-18-2013, 10:40 PM
How do the sizes run? I'm kind of in between but usually go down. Unless these run small. Thanks Nicole for sharing the deal I may just try some.

I think they run big. I think you should size down.

babyonway
07-21-2013, 03:49 PM
My NR didn't have any :( anyone know of a good deal on a pair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

babyonway
07-21-2013, 06:53 PM
My NR didn't have any :( anyone know of a good deal on a pair?

I'm also not seeing a clearance on the fitflop site :(

Any other deals?

stinkyfeet
07-21-2013, 08:03 PM
I'm also not seeing a clearance on the fitflop site :(

Any other deals?

Did you type the address in correctly? Www.fitflops.com

Zappos has some fit flops on sale too. Good luck!

babyonway
07-21-2013, 10:54 PM
Did you type the address in correctly? Www.fitflops.com

Zappos has some fit flops on sale too. Good luck!

I saw a sale but not a clearance and nothing all that low :(

inmypjs
07-21-2013, 11:36 PM
Did you check Amazon for deals? That's where I ordered from. I got the Lulu in pewter and the Electra in blue and thought the prices were pretty good. They are coming tomorrow!