PDA

View Full Version : Weight gain

TwoBees
07-09-2013, 10:33 AM
I gained 1 lb in 2 days. Holy heck, I didn't even know that was possible.

(I'm not really worried, just, wow.)

hillview
07-09-2013, 10:47 AM
um well that happens to me all the time. It is likely salt or water intake unless you ate a ton. weigh youself again tomorro at the same time and I bet it goes away.

Um ok ... I didn't see this was in the pg forum! So you can STILL read what I wrote but I will cower in the corner :) :bag

PS you look great! :)

TwoBees
07-09-2013, 10:56 AM
um well that happens to me all the time. It is likely salt or water intake unless you ate a ton. weigh youself again tomorro at the same time and I bet it goes away.

Um ok ... I didn't see this was in the pg forum! So you can STILL read what I wrote but I will cower in the corner :) :bag

PS you look great! :)

LOL, no need to cower. It could be water weight but I have been eating a ton (sooo hungry!)! :bag

lizzywednesday
07-10-2013, 10:30 AM
LOL, no need to cower. It could be water weight but I have been eating a ton (sooo hungry!)! :bag

Did you have morning sickness? I found I was fairly ravenous during my 2nd trimester because I could barely eat during my 1st. (I did not have HG, as seltzer helped A TON, but I'm a total baby when it comes to vomit.)

It could still be water weight because it's crazy hot outside, too. The humidity just soaks everything.

sariana
07-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Um, I've gained up to 4 lbs in a single day--and I haven't been pregnant for a long time. Weight can fluctuate drastically within a very short period of time. All that really matters is your trend. Look at your numbers on a weekly basis--you'll get a better sense of the pattern of your gain.