PDA

View Full Version : Chicco Neuvo?

gymnbomb
07-09-2013, 04:02 PM
Has anyone seen a Chicco Neuvo in person? Had never heard of it until I saw an advertisement today -- I think it looks good in the video, but wondering how it fits in size-wise compared to the Cortina and the Liteway Plus. Also wondering if the way it folds would be better or worse than the way the Cortina (which I'm not actually a huge fan of, but DH wants a travel system and I want a KeyFit!) folds for fitting into the trunks of our compact cars.

ebp913
07-09-2013, 04:20 PM
I don't think Chicco makes any strollers particularly well. I haven't tried the Neuvo but I am assuming it's not different than any of the other Chicco options. I would just get the car seat you want and find a stroller than has an adapter for it. You don't have to buy a travel system to have a car seat that works with your stroller.

legaleagle
07-09-2013, 04:21 PM
What's your budget? Are you willing to buy the stroller used? There are tons of other brands of strollers that have keyfit adapters.

gymnbomb
07-09-2013, 05:29 PM
What's your budget? Are you willing to buy the stroller used? There are tons of other brands of strollers that have keyfit adapters.

I am willing to buy the stroller (but not the carseat) used. I'm really not sure that I need a large full-featured stroller. I anticipate it will be a mall and travel stroller -- we don't live in a place where it is practical to walk outside beyond the immediate neighborhood due to lack of sidewalks, parks, etc. near our house. I have a Corolla and DH has a Chevy of similar size, so I don't want something huge. This will be our only child, so I am not concerned about ability to hold or last through multiple children. I have no problem spending $200 on a car seat, but I really don't want to spend that much on a stroller, especially since I'm guessing we'll want to have one (not necessarily the same one) for each car.

Edit: Baby is expected to arrive in early March so we have some time, and we live in New England but not in a big city if that matters.