PDA

View Full Version : Century link internet service.

robinsmommy
07-09-2013, 06:20 PM
Our service is bad. I'll be shocked if I can finish this post. Heck, I can't even keep a bleeping connection long enough to e-mail them a nasty gram to ask for a credit! They dropped our speed by more than half, WITHOUT telling us, to help keep it more stable - and they still charged us for the higher speed! Been that way for who knows how long! We cannot even watch a single youtube music video without it cutting out, let alone something like netflicks.

Hmph.

OKKiddo
07-09-2013, 06:33 PM
Our service is bad. I'll be shocked if I can finish this post. Heck, I can't even keep a bleeping connection long enough to e-mail them a nasty gram to ask for a credit! They dropped our speed by more than half, WITHOUT telling us, to help keep it more stable - and they still charged us for the higher speed! Been that way for who knows how long! We cannot even watch a single youtube music video without it cutting out, let alone something like netflicks.

Hmph.

Sorry, been there done that with internet service at my Mom's! Right now I'm experiencing the same thing but with our cable service and not the internet (no matter what show we're watching it flicks in and out with loud chirping noises no matter how many times Verizon or we reset the boxes). I want to cancel the cable but hubby says he doesn't because it's "bundled" (phone, internet, cable).