PDA

View Full Version : Nordstrom anniversary sale??

luli13
07-09-2013, 06:55 PM
Short and sweet: Anyone going to the presale starting tomorrow? See anything interesting in the catalog? This is a yearly treat for me:applause:

hillview
07-09-2013, 07:00 PM
I would LOVE to go. I might try to sneak out!

SnuggleBuggles
07-09-2013, 07:56 PM
Ooh, this seems like a good place to ask how to get included in the preview sale. I've always wondered.

pastrygirl
07-09-2013, 08:03 PM
You need to be a cardholder.

luli13
07-09-2013, 08:07 PM
I have a Nordstrom card? I think that's it! Not sure if you have to be a certain level. I can't tell you what level card holder I am so I can't help there. I called on Monday and made an appt with a sales associate for tomorrow afternoon. She'll take me to the tented off sections and I can shop.

I can't tag to the items in the catalog for some reason but I'm looking at some pleather leggings (not as cheesy as they sound- I'm hoping to be able to wear them out with a high- low top and heels or booties maybe??), a chunky knit sweater, a sweater-type moto jacket, a pair of ASIC gels that are very inexpensive (boring, I know), and maybe a new pair of denim skinnies. That's all I can remember at the moment.

ilfaith
07-09-2013, 08:34 PM
I am just hoping the new Nordstrom, slated to open in Jacksonville in 2014, arrives before next summer's sale. As it stands now, I have to drive two hours to Orlando to get to my nearest store.

But I will be in New Jersey later this month, so perhaps I'll get there before the sale is over (when does it run through?)