PDA

View Full Version : Best cover for fitted diaper

boltfam
07-09-2013, 10:10 PM
I mainly use pre-folds or pockets but just bought a Kissaluvs fitted diaper. My Bummis super bright diaper cover just barely fits over it so i am looking for another one, preferably that has snaps instead of Velcro.

queenmama
07-09-2013, 11:14 PM
We go coverless in good weather and use wool when we need a cover, but I did buy two PUL in case of situations when wool won't work. Ours have snaps and they are a Flip and a Blueberry Coverall (? I think!). I have a tall chubby baby and both work over her ODC fitteds.

alirebco
07-09-2013, 11:46 PM
Flip cover

boltfam
07-10-2013, 01:06 PM
Huh...I have flips covers and they seem too narrow to cover the fitted. Am I doing something wrong?

daisymommy
07-10-2013, 10:07 PM
My favorites are Thirsties. Either the sized or Duo (two size style). LOVE them! Come in snaps or Velcro.
Imse Vimse (aka Bumpy) are awesome too. Very soft on little babies. But these only come with Velcro.

Sent from my iPad

boltfam
07-10-2013, 10:14 PM
My favorites are Thirsties. Either the sized or Duo (two size style). LOVE them!
Imse Vimse (aka Bumpy) are awesome too. Very soft on little babies.

Sent from my iPad

I have heard good things about Thirsties. Do you have a preference between the sized and the duo. The reviews on Amazon said the sized covers fit fitted diapers better. Have you found a difference?

daisymommy
07-13-2013, 04:14 PM
Nope, I like them both about the same. On one hand, the sized covers are nice and stream lined in front, without all the snaps to clutter up the "look" of them. But it's nice to save money on multiple sizes too. So, I have some of each, depending on what colors and prints I wanted :)

The XS size is my go-to newborn cover.

Sent from my iPad

boltfam
07-14-2013, 10:24 PM
Thanks, daisymommy!