PDA

View Full Version : Travel stroller with good sunshade

flashy09
07-14-2013, 07:34 PM
Is there a lightweight stroller that folds compactly, has some storage, and a good sunshade? I don't want to cram the Indie into trains and rental cars when traveling anymore, but I still want a stroller that is going to give shade and be comfortable. Thank you!

abemom
07-14-2013, 09:22 PM
You're probably looking for very light, like Maclaren, but I would recommend the Valco Snap4. It folds nicely, and doesn't take too much space. Has very good sun coverage, and is comfortable.

spannaz
07-15-2013, 07:11 AM
If not the Snap, take a look at the G-Luxe. The canopy on it is great and it's super light at 13lbs. As for storage, someone posted about this item on strollerswap and mentioned how amazing it was:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001UFCJ9O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flashy09
07-15-2013, 08:12 AM
Thank you! Will look into both!

amom526
07-15-2013, 08:30 AM
Thank you! Will look into both!

Also you can look into the cybex onyx-awesome amazing canopy, adjustable footrest, great recline

It's on the heavier side for an umbrella thiugh

kaharris83
07-15-2013, 09:41 AM
Love my G-Luxe for travel. I bought the travel bag and Uppa covers any damage to it done by the airlines during the strollers warranty period if you register the bag.

I push my G-Luxe 1 handed with my 35lb 3yo. The canopy is great. The storage is typical umbrella storage. I have Skip Hop saddle bags on mine, but I think those are discontinued. If I didn't have the G-Luxe I would get the Snap 4 though so check them both out.