PDA

View Full Version : Clarisonic Users: What cleanser do you use?

katydid1971
07-16-2013, 02:09 AM
DH gave me a Claisonic Mia 2 for my birthday :yay:It came with a little bottle of their cleanser. I was wondering what cleanser do you use and what your skin type is. Thanks for the information.

wellyes
07-16-2013, 02:40 AM
I use Lancome Creme Radiance. Love it. You only use to use a tiny amount, one tube lasts forever.

gymnbomb
07-16-2013, 08:12 AM
I use it with whatever cleanser I already had. We had a big discussion about this on another board I visit, and the general consensus was that any kind of gel, foamy, or lotiony consistency cleanser is just fine. The ones to avoid are those that have the scrubby particles in them (too much for your skin when combined w/ the clarisonic) and oil based cleansers (mainly because they are a huge pain to clean out of the brush head). I have a whole pile of samples waiting in my drawer from when I went into Sephora and asked them what kind I should use with it :)

elliput
07-16-2013, 10:15 AM
I've been using Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile cleanser. I have an oily t-zone.

Binkandabee
07-16-2013, 10:21 AM
I use Cetaphil gentle cleanser. It doesn't soap up, so that may take a bit of getting used to, but it works very well. I have normal to oily skin.

AnnieW625
07-16-2013, 11:11 AM
I currently use whatever I have around. Right now I am using Alpha Hydrox cleanser or Merle Norman's foaming cleanser for normal to dry skin. I actually really like the Clarisonic cleanser, but haven't needed to buy it. I have also used Arbonne's FC5 Normal to Combo. cleanser (sample) with it and it is nice; my sister uses that one as well (only bad thing is having to buy the product through a rep.)

MMMommy
07-16-2013, 12:40 PM
I use Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser because I have dry skin. I spread some cleanser on my face first (so it is all over my face), then I put a small squeeze of cleanser onto the brush head and go from there. If I just put the cleanser on the brush head (and not any on my face first), I feel like the cleanser is lost on the part of my face that the brush head touches first. I think this is because my cleanser is cream based in feeling.

okinawama
07-16-2013, 02:25 PM
I use whatever I have at the time, which currently is the gel cleanser from the Simple brand. I have combination skin that isn't sensitive and I always buy over the counter facial cleansers.

Zukini
07-16-2013, 04:01 PM
My usual, Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel... I love their Medibac line for adult acne prone skin. Clarisonic just helps everything sink in even better.

MelissaTC
07-16-2013, 08:14 PM
Philosophy Purity cleanser.

wendibird22
07-23-2013, 08:10 PM
Philosophy Purity cleanser.

Yeah that.

nupe
07-29-2013, 04:34 PM
I'm using Purity nowadays. Had used cetaphil before.