PDA

View Full Version : Vacation insurance for a beach rental ...recommend a co?

brittone2
07-17-2013, 03:48 PM
I know we had a post about this recently. Typically I wouldn't do the insurance for a beach house rental, but I think we are going to. We are going in Sept, so hurricanes are a possibility. We had a rough year with the loss of FIL, and MIL and 90 yo grandmother in law are coming along. If MIL or grandmother in law have any health issues, they won't be coming, obviously. Trying to decide on going with the policy offered by the rental agency or buying our own, and I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions for a company they've used and liked.

Sorry, typing in a rush in between getting some stuff done here.

cvanbrunt
07-17-2013, 05:29 PM
I just got back from a week from our beach house rental. I searched for trip insurance but all I could find that was for rentals could only be purchased through the realty company. We used CSA. http://www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/

brittone2
07-17-2013, 05:32 PM
Our rental agency uses CSA as well. I priced out any reason policies but it was like 400-600, partly because I included my husband's 90 yr old grandmother in the quote paperwork. We'll probably just use the rental agency's insurance. Thanks, cvanbrunt.