PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest and best place to get a valco snap

tarzees
07-18-2013, 12:11 AM
Cheapest and best place to get a valco snap. Preferably with free return shipping. I was thinking maybe at BBB I could use a 20 percent off coupon and then I could return it to the store if I have any problems.

Still deciding between the snap3 and 4. Any feedback? and what is the vogue hood and is it worth it?

Also, does anyone know a place I can call where I can speak to knowledgeable sales person over the phone about strollers?

Thanks.

ebp913
07-18-2013, 10:12 AM
I haven't seen them on sale really and I've been looking around. BBB doesn't have the 4 online which stinks because I had wanted to do the same thing. You could wait for the next Albee Baby coupon and hope it works on the Snap.

I personally like the 4 better because I tend to tip 3 wheel strollers. The 4 wheel is also a little bit shorter than the 3 wheel. The Vogue hood is just a way to add some color to your stroller. I do believe that you get an infant bootie with the vogue hood so that can be nice if you have a young baby.

TBH, I would ask around here for advice over a salesperson. BBB people tend to be better than BRU but it seems like they just don't really have all the information and in my experience, they tend to push certain strollers a lot. I'm not sure if they are paid for that or what, but I don't like it.

Hemlock
07-18-2013, 01:10 PM
Keep your eye on JR.com. They had them yesterday for $149 shipped.

Mercuria
07-18-2013, 03:44 PM
I was told that BBB doesn't carry Valco strollers in-store (though they do Valco universal accessories), so that probably means that they're not selling the 4 at all right now.