PDA

View Full Version : Good deals at Victoria's Secret!

Jelliebean
07-18-2013, 06:03 PM
I scored some pretty good deals online at VS! They have some pretty good clearance sales and an additional 20% off on top of that.
TRENDY20 is the code.

I only ever buy from them during really good sales and usually it's extremely picked over but I found a ton! I actually have 2 pairs of their pants (1 jeans, 1 dark green slim fitting pants) and I LOVE them. They fit quite high (about to the belly button) which I hadn't expected but need! They hide the mommy belly wonderfully and make my butt look awesome! :cheerleader1: LOL!

I scored some nice pants for $15 and shirts from $7! Canadian shipping + Customs kills the deals a bit but still a good deal!!

anamika
07-19-2013, 09:13 AM
I actually have 2 pairs of their pants (1 jeans, 1 dark green slim fitting pants) and I LOVE them. They fit quite high (about to the belly button) which I hadn't expected but need! They hide the mommy belly wonderfully and make my butt look awesome!
Tell me more please! I am always looking for high rise pants and jeans. Do you have a name or item number for the pants and jeans?
What did you buy this time?
Thanks!!