PDA

View Full Version : Is Kate in Labor?!?!

MamaMolly
07-19-2013, 10:04 PM
Helicopter in the sky! This might be it! :popc1:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/kate-middleton-heads-london-via-165800450.html

DietCokeLover
07-19-2013, 10:35 PM
I am way too excited about this!

elliput
07-19-2013, 10:55 PM
Seems plausible!

citymama
07-19-2013, 11:57 PM
You mean laboUr, don't you? ;)

BunnyBee
07-20-2013, 01:56 AM
"Kate...is currently en route to the hospital where her royal loins will produce THE ROYAL BABY," reports Jezebel.

:rotflmao:

WitMom
07-20-2013, 08:04 AM
If I were them, I would be helicoptering everywhere, just so that when it was "THE REAL DEAL", people would be tired of paying attention. Can you imagine the pressure they are all feeling (Kate, Will, hospital, doctors, nurses)?

MSWR0319
07-20-2013, 08:19 AM
If I were them, I would be helicoptering everywhere, just so that when it was "THE REAL DEAL", people would be tired of paying attention. Can you imagine the pressure they are all feeling (Kate, Will, hospital, doctors, nurses)?

:yeahthat:

elliput
07-20-2013, 08:40 AM
That is a great idea, but the Royal family is always under scrutiny with regards to how they use resources. There would be an uproar that too much money was spent all those helicopter flights.

AnnieW625
07-20-2013, 11:04 AM

:yeahthat: I am excited as the next person, but all of this pressure has seriously got to suck. I think they should be able to be left alone for the first two weeks or so just like everyone else.

StantonHyde
07-20-2013, 01:47 PM
People magazine says they are waiting out the "final Hours" at Kensington palace. I think that means she either had a show or they are going to consider inducing her. Nobody knows her due date but if she is a week late, I can see how they might induce. And the pressure.... I would not be looking at a newspaper or the internet or anything!!! Think of how "normal" women get sick of "haven't you had that baby yet"...I can't imagine what it is like having the whole country (not to mention many of us overseas!) waiting for me to have my baby!!

MamaMolly
07-20-2013, 02:24 PM
"Kate...is currently en route to the hospital where her royal loins will produce THE ROYAL BABY," reports Jezebel.

:rotflmao:

Royal loins! Bwahahahahahaha! Poor Kate, having her loins mentioned. ;)